Jump to content
James Mapes

Recovering institutional license for a University

Recommended Posts

Hello there,


I have recently arrived at Portland State University as an adjunct faculty member; a lot of institutional knowledge about the technical program here went away when a slew of previous professors retired. 


I am trying to track down the license information for the Vectorwork seats our university has bought in the past and see about upgrade options. Who can I get in touch with about this?





Share this post

Link to post

Hi James, 


Just to follow-up to Tamsin's resources, you can also reach out to our Academic Programs Coordinator Maggie (MDier@vectorworks.net).




  • Like 1

Share this post

Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


7150 Riverwood Drive, Columbia, Maryland 21046, USA   |   Contact Us:   410-290-5114


© 2018 Vectorworks, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Vectorworks, Inc. is part of the Nemetschek Group.

  • Create New...