Light Info Record - Missing in Data Tab

Hey there.  So I'm working in VW2019, SP2 and I've had this crazy glitch happen.  It seems now that while I've built all my lights correctly (I did this years ago and they've always worked fine before), with Light Info Records, etc. now when I click on the data tab in the OIP the Light Info Record isn't listed there anymore.  Is that something that I'm just noticing now, or has that always been the case?  When I look at a symbol that isn't a light the data tab shows the Light Info Record.

Am I crazy?  Have they just always folded themselves into the Lighting Instrument Data on the Shape tab?

Lighting Devices aren't the same as symbols — they just utilize symbols — so you're not going to see Light Info attached to Lighting Devices. Spotlight uses the data in Light Info that attaches to symbols as defaults for Lighting Device data. You can use Lighting Symbol Maintenance for ease of managing Light Info and for pushing out new values to existing Lighting Devices.

Hi there, thanks for that info... all stuff I already do. Though it doesn't really address the question I answered at all.  If I may rephrase.  Does a Lighting Device display that there is a Light Info Record attached under the data tab, or not (regardless of how and where the Lighting Device actually uses the info it takes from the symbol)