VW 2020 camera

MHBrown

Question

This is not looking good. Three problems right out of the gate.

I placed a RW camera into my scene. It is not visible. It is tiny, tiny, tiny. It is so small cannot be adjusted. I have it to show name in 2D and 3D in wireframe in the hope of having it give me something to adjust. Nope. It is awful.

What is up with this release? Is it just me or if everyone finding bugs everywhere? MacBook Pro 16", 32GB RAM, 3GB video card, Catalina OS.

Mike

3 answers to this question

I am drawing at 1:8 (1 1/2" =1'0") and it used to show up just fine at that scale (or any scale) in VW2018. It doesn't show at all now. Also, I'm bummed that holding down the space bar no longer gives you the Pan tool. That was very handy. It appears to try to work, but it does not. One thing at a time, however, and the camera tool is not working. Why on Earth would the camera tool be linked to the font size, anyway? That is absurd. A camera has nothing to do with a font. I can't think of two more unrelated elements. Does anyone else see the tiny, near invisible, camera in their drawings? I'm just trying to separate the bugs from the "new features." Usually, I'm just doing something wrong in a new version, so I'm hoping it is human error this time as well.

Mike