add a rotation parameter to an existing Objects with marionette?

Good morning,

after a while practicing VW i now think there might be some way for me to "resurrect" dead geometry with the marionette tool.

I got a spot geometry and i want to make it rotate/inclinate the spot and maybe dim its lightsource with a marionette code, if this is possible too.

MAybe u can verify or falsify my thoughts here.

Is the "create custom object node" the right thing i need here? IF so, i need a little help to use the marionette script to do it.

How the placement of the predesigned geometry will work.

But so far i dont know how to use the marionette to place a predesigned spot geometry and how does it work for me to put it into a vwx file.

how IS it possible, to rotate the spot (inclination) around a predefined axis? I think i need a simple line in the axis where i want to incline it with a name to define the rotation axis for a rotation node.

Then i will make a inputnode for the angle of the inclination and a float input for the percentage of the lightsource (dimming).

WIll this work somehow? IF i succeed with this, i can really make parametric objects out of dead geometry.

How to wrap it so, that i can use the parameters of the marionette to manipulate the spot?

BR KC

Edited by KingChaos