Drawing Hardscapes with varied slopes

StatonCohen

I have used Vectorworks for years (for landscape architecture), but have just started to learn 3D Vectorworks and I am struggling!  

Hardscape tool.  I understand how to draw a hardscape and I can set the level at one point and then set a gradient across the area.  But what about if the hardscape has more complex levels?  Not just a simple fall?  For example it might be a patio which comes out from a building level at FFL but falls slightly steeper at one side from the other to match up with existing ground levels on the other side.  Can I set individual levels for each corner of the hardscape area?  Which is what I would do on as notes on a standard 2D drawing?

Custom Kerb tool.  I need to extend an existing parking area.  I have used the custom kerb tool to draw the area and have made it the correct shape with kerbs on the sides that need kerbs and no kerb where it meets the existing car park surfacing.  But can I set this area to varied levels. As above, I would like to be able to set individual levels in each corner.  The existing car park is not level and does not fall evenly across it so I need to be able to match up with this.  Is this possible??

Thanks,