ahh...that sheet set up dialog box

When I add or import a symbol or an object(s)from another vectorworks drawing, by copy/cut and pasting, the object retains the same class name and then I have to go into sheet set-up to allow that class to be visible the next time I want to run that sheet view macro...

If the object is going to be visible in multiple sheets set ups, I have to edit the view, then update the class visibility to do my thing, then hit ok...fine I got that.

But to keep editing other sheet views, I have to repeat the whole process again starting from the beginning. Wouldn't it be nice to remain in the edit sheet view set-up until I have fixed my visibility task through-out multiple views? OR a better dialogue box that can update across saved sheet views?

Just my wish to improve the ease of use of this program.

or

Is there a better way to do this?

You can update Save Views from the Classes "control" dialog. Highlight the Class you want to modify, then click on the Save Views button at the bottom. This brings up a list of all Saved Views that you can then set the class visibility for.

I just wish there was a similar function for multiple Viewports.

Good luck,