Symbol Open GL 3D object Disappear

Is this a hybrid symbol? In Hybrid Symbols there is a separation between the Screen Plane (top/plan and elevation views) objects and 3D objects. You can normally only see one set at a time. It is possible that you have an "almost" 3D symbol with just a locus point or something similar in screen plane making it hybrid. If you edit the 2D portion you will not see the 3D parts.

Were  you trying to display some objects in Top/Plan and other in a different view? All (and that is a very big understatement) Unified View does is change the view of all the visible layers to match the view of the active layer. So when you switch from Top/Plan to Front, all of the layers switch to Front.

Glad you got it working for you.

No. I am in design layer. So I am making a 3D object (wall) after I made the wall I turn it into a symbol. So whenever I wanted to go into that symbol and edit something out of the wall . whenever I was in that symbol edit (open gl) the object will basically disappear and go somewhere else in the design layer. So my rendering open gl shape would be in top let corner and my actual object would be somewhere down in design layer invisible. But removing the Unified Views fixed it .