Renderworks backgrounds & Environments

I'm still new to Vectorworks and trying to push our studios rendering quality 

One thing I'm struggling with is setting scenes for our exhibition stands, at the moment I render out .pngs and do the "setting of the scene in photoshop" this is especially difficult if our stands have glass that you can see right through the hall environment behind

Please take a look at the attached image (this is not our work) 

I would like to achieve something like this but hopefully via renderworks backgrounds as opposed to geometry and slowing render times too much?  but I'm struggling to create where the perspective will align and have a nice seamless fall off to the concrete floors.

Does anyone have a workflow for something like this or is meddling the hall venue the only viable way

Thanks in advance, Nathan

Screenshot 2019-11-12 at 10.33.37.png

• Like 1
On 11/12/2019 at 2:20 PM, EAlexander said:

In your example, it is really the light falloff that gives the space the vastness. I think you just need to model a huge floor and a grid and keep the lighting focused around the stand so it falls off nicely. Once you build a few basic scenes, you can use them for templates to render out multiple projects. 

I would agree. You can make your facility render as simple or as complicated as you like. Use textures in place of some of the complicated geometry to keep render times down. 

• 2 weeks later...