LC_VW2019

vwx-tech

I unpdated LC to version 59.110 ( & dont have LC_VW2019 inside install/plugins) but this version invite me to upgrade dongle (400$)  then i will be able to update LC . Now i work with  LC 59.36 (wich dont ask me to upgrade dongle ) but i dont have lc_vw209 inside Install /plugin Folder

You probably have the HOG dongle? 

They stopped supporting HOG dongles. Also they say it is because the software became L8 and is not associated with LC anymore. I believe there are some conflicts between L8 and LC that caused the split. Not that it should matter to us users. 

I had the same license and was angry at first that they stopped supporting my license. In the end I did pay for the FP19 update. And I must say that it made me very happy!

The new export plugin runs much faster. I have some very heavy geometry in my designs that used to take ages to export. Now this is finished in seconds. Also some geometry and textures that did not export perfectly now export without flaws. And lots of improvements in the software also. 

So just to say, even though LC and L8 made some really bad PR. The FP19 is worth the money  if you can spare. I personally went up one tier to .net for 500. 

I think the new Export plugin won’t work with your license also as it’s a part of FP19. 

Edited by Sebastiaan