CONSTRUCTION DRAWINGS FOR A RESIDENTIAL PROJECT IN PROGRESS

DLDINYC

Due to unforeseen circumstances, I am in need ASAP of construction drawings for a residential project that is in progress.  The project is at a point where the design has been basically completed in VW and now we need drawings for building quotes.  We have an architect here in the US who will be marking up the drawings as required and will direct this process.

If interested, please send along your CV/experience.  Also, let me know if you have worked in imperial and can provide this type of drawings.  Additionally, please provide your fee structure.

Thank you,

David Landis

Hi David,

My name is Jasimma & I am an interior Architect working in Sydney Australia. I have been a designer for 10 years and have been working on my own for the past 5 years.

I don't usually work in the imperial system, however seeing as your architect will be sending through mark-up of existing drawings, I don't think there will be any issues. 

Last year I worked on a restaurant in Florida, Orlando & was able to work with the conversion of metric to imperial, easily.

You can view examples of the drawing package created for this project at the below drop-box link:

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/98dvcdj16k9ityc/AADRiNFOO02AmxcIhKToThkPa?dl=0

I would be more than happy to email through my resume, if you could provide your contact details. Regarding fees, my usual hourly rate is $80 AUD per hour, however I would be happy to provide an estimate or work from a fixed fee if you would like to send through the work needed to be done, so I can see how long I feel it would take me to complete. Also happy to discuss your budget and go from there. 

Please feel free to send through any further questions.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Warm regards,

Jasimma Petsianis

+61438745304

On 11/9/2019 at 11:54 PM, DLDINYC said:

Due to unforeseen circumstances, I am in need ASAP of construction drawings for a residential project that is in progress.  The project is at a point where the design has been basically completed in VW and now we need drawings for building quotes.  We have an architect here in the US who will be marking up the drawings as required and will direct this process.

If interested, please send along your CV/experience.  Also, let me know if you have worked in imperial and can provide this type of drawings.  Additionally, please provide your fee structure.

Thank you,

David Landis

On 11/9/2019 at 11:54 PM, DLDINYC said:

Thank you,

David Landis