Unable to import pdf files into Vectorworks

Charlotte74

Question

I have tried to import two different PDF files into Vectorworks 2019 but everytime they crash my Macbook so that the screen is covered in moving lines and I have to restart my computer.  I am not aware if there is any corruption in either file as they open fine in Acrobat or Photoshop.  I have tried dropping and dragging each file byt get the same problem.

Having read info o forums on the internet I saved the file as an image file, in this case a jpg, but when I have tried to import as an image file it simply does nothing  at all.

Can someone help as a matter of urgency!  Need to import both files as groundwork for some landscape designs due for a college project in a week!

Thanks

3 answers to this question

Hello Juan,

Thanks for responding.  I'm literally in tears over this!  I have two separate files I have been trying to import which both crash my computer.  They were sent to me by two different sources so don't understand why both are failing.  As I said I am using Vectorworks 2019.  I am on MacOS High Sierra 10.13.6.

I attach the files here.

Thanks

Image 2019-04-23 at 10.05.04.pdf Roundabout scan A2 150.pdf