Title bubble with scale bar

doberman69

Question

OK, so there is a Title bubble (Drawing Label) symbol that comes with Vectorworks and has for years. Still, the Scalebar is not included in that symbol. I've tried doing it myself but I can't seem to get it to work. Again in autocad I created my own and that was doable there but in Vworks I've had issues. Can someone create one or provide me with some direction to do so? Please

Then how do you make that symbol the default symbol when creating new viewports?

2 answers to this question

The Drawing Label is a PlugIn Object (PIO) not a symbol. This allows the parameters to be edited in the Object Info Palette (OIP).

Since the Drawing Label object does not have an option for displaying a scale bar, you can't make it do what you want and for not will have to add a Scale Bar to your viewports manually.

It would be a good Wish to either have a Drawing Label that includes a scale bar or else have the option to place a Scale Bar when the Viewport is created just like the Drawing Label.