Plug-in Manager defaults

I'm wondering how I can get my plug-ins to update my tools after I have changed the defaults?

For instance, I changed my Center Line Marker tool so the default size is 10pt and style 3. It is saved as the default when I check the manager but the tool still uses the system default of 12pt, style 1? How do I get the changes to apply to the tool?

I have found this happens with any changes I have tried to make.

Restarting VW did not help. Thx.

As far as I know the PIO default settings set in the plug in manager are valid in new drawings, until any parameter is changed, or inclusive create similar command picks up whatever parameters the PIO settings has and sets the drawing PIO default settings (not the PIO global defaults).

To edit all the CL PIOs in the drawing, the Custom Modification tool (under the Tools menu commands) would select all the type CL PIOs (under criteria) in the entire drawing, then all the CL PIOs parameters in the drawing can be revised via the Custom Modification OIP all at once.

To set the drawing PIO default settings, just use the create similar object context menu command on the desired CL PIO which would result in the new PIO default settings in the drawing.

HTH