Vectorworks 11.5 crashing very frequently

We just recently upgraded all our computers to Mac 10.4.1 and Vectorworks 11.5. Every time I start working in our files, Vzectorworks seems to be crashing. It seems to be happening just about everytime I try and use a pull down menu (especially text). Makes it very hard to get anything done without switching back to an earlier version just to be productive, which defeats the purpose of having 11.5....Any suggestions? I've reinstalled already. Is this a Vectorworks issue?OS 10.4.1 issue?

Any feedbeack would be appreciated!

I am finding that VW11.5 is crashing more for me than 11.0. What I find is that certain operations cause the crash.

For example; tring to join two walls caused repeated crashing. I deleted one of the walls and redrew it then attempted the joining again. This time it worked.

The offending wall appeared to be corrupt in some fashion.

I created a new user name. With that done I had to reinstall vectoworks because it couldn't read the application for some reason....(message said something about a file sharing/library not accessible) After reinstalling, it still did not work...we're still crashing. Aarrrggg! I'm stumped!?!?!

Zack -

Run Disk Utility to verify and repair disk permissions. Make sure all applications are closed prior to starting this.

It can be found in the Applications:Utilities folder.

When it's done, restart the computer and see if the problem persists.