Problem With Creating An Animation

Jacob Evans

Hello,

I had a quick question about an animation I created. I'm quite new to Vectorworks and ran into an issue when creating an animation. The Vectorworks window will flash white briefly throughout the animation. At some parts not at all and at some parts it will flash white quite frequently. I attached the movie file down below. I am rendering it on OpenGL High just to test the animation. When I created an animation using the Realistic Interior Final rendering style, the screen didn't flash at all for the quick walk-through I did. Has anyone experienced this problem for?

Jacob

OpenGL is run off your graphics card and Renderworks is run off the CPU, so this sounds (looks) like it might be a graphic card issue.

What Computer/graphics card are you using? If you are on Windows, try and update the Graphics Driver. Also if you have a machine with both internal graphics and a separate graphics card make sure that you are using the card and not the internal/built-in graphics that are normally far less powerful.