Texture Visibility on Floor Objects Zoom-dependent

willofmaine

Question

On top of my main Floor Object, I created a 1/16" thick Floor Object for a bathroom and added a floor tile texture to it.  Nothing.  I edited the Floor Object (which is necessary to get Floor Objects and even Roof Faces to display their textures (VWIS078)) but, still, nothing.  Finally, when I zoomed out, the texture became visible.  When I zoomed back in again... it disappeared.

I seems that the more one zooms out, the greater the difference between the top surfaces of floor objects needs to be in order for their textures to display...  VWIS169

Edited by willofmaine

2 answers to this question

I don't know, I can't seem to consistently replicate this issue this morning.  I believe it happened before and after I updated to SP1, yet I haven't even restarted VW since updating.  If it happens again, I'll try to send something (ultimately, I cut holes in the main slab and made the bathroom slabs the same depth, tops of all Floor Objects at exactly the same elevation - in which case; having done that, there have been no display issues...).  Thanks.