Graphics Card Performance

I recently purchased Vision and I would like to increase the performance as I've been losing a significant amount of time to rendering out videos. The bugs related to rendering videos (fixtures disappearing, vision crashing when performing renders >1min, volumetrics scattering across objects, etc). It's taken up to an hour or two to render out a 1 minute clip on medium settings at 1080p, and then often those renderings are broken or they hang in the middle and I've got to force close (don't really understand why 4k is the default render resolution considering this). I've wasted almost my entire day trying to get this one 3.5 minute video rendered of a medium sized stage, when really I should be able to click render and walk away till its done. The software just feels broken, but it's also the only practical previs option for me (thats not MA3D). My pc build is:

• CPU: 8700k
  • GPU: 1080ti
  • RAM: 32GB 3200MHz
  • SSD scratch drive

The 1080ti is OC'd and its completely tapped out. How much better would the 2080ti do? Has anyone had any real world comparison?