Where is "Wall Tools"?

If the entire palette is missing, go to the Window menu, Palettes, and make sure the Tool Sets palette is turned on.

If the Tool Sets palette is turned on, check that it did not get resized so small that the tools are not showing. Are there other tools besides the wall that are not showing in the Building Shell or other set?

Try switching to a different workspace (Tools menu: Workspaces) and see if it shows there.

• 6 months later...
On 10/22/2019 at 4:12 AM, Pat Stanford said:

If the entire palette is missing, go to the Window menu, Palettes, and make sure the Tool Sets palette is turned on.

If the Tool Sets palette is turned on, check that it did not get resized so small that the tools are not showing. Are there other tools besides the wall that are not showing in the Building Shell or other set?

Try switching to a different workspace (Tools menu: Workspaces) and see if it shows there.

I've just started to use the new Vectorworks 2020 fundamental with render works. The wall tool is not in the palettes. I've been using Vectorworks for years, it's very useful. How can I find it or get it back?

• 8 months later...

It was always a bit contradictory why Fundamentals has one of

the PIOs of VW Architecture like Wall Tool.

Why not also Slabs, Doors and Windows ....

So lately someone decided obviously for cleaning.

Now the differentiation between VW versions is more consistent.

But of course it is problematic and always hurts if you remove

existing features.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I also upgraded to 2021 Vectorworks Fundamentals, expecting all the same features and now half of them have been removed. I find this very disappointing as I would of looked into getting a different program if this was the case. I've just spent a lot of money on this new program and I can't do my work for my clients. 

• 5 months later...