Freelance Drafting Services

James Herrick

Licensed Architect in Michigan with over 40 years of experience in a wide variety of project types - specifically K-12 educational facilities and residential projects. I have been using Vectorworks (currently version 2020) for over 20 years, strictly in 2D. Unfortunately, I am not yet proficient in 3D. Fees are negotiable.

Edited by James Herrick
  • Like 1
  • 3 months later...

Hi James, I am a one person residential design firm that has had my work load explode recently. I am looking for a freelance draftsperson proficient in Vectorworks and knowledgeable about how to put a comprehensive construction set together. Optimally, I would like to send this person my vectorworks model and have them generate the full set of documents ie: foundation plan, foundation details, floor framing plans, roof plan, roof framing plans, building sections, interior elevations, door & window schedules, exterior detailing and wall sections, and electrical/wiring plans. I would provide the floor plans, site plan and exterior elevations as these would be part of my design development package. I am based in North Carolina, but working remotely is not a problem. Please let me know what your fee would be to put together a set of plans such as this and a rough time frame to complete such a package of drawings. Please email me at retrofit@retro-fit-design.com. Thanks, Jason Weil

• Like 1