Ride

Revert back to earlier service pack

Question

I upgraded VW2019 to SP5.3 recently, and now the program hangs a lot.  It doesn't completely crash, but I get the spinning wheel repeatedly, and things slow to such a crawl it might as well have crashed.  Waiting it out until it catches up to last couple of inputs takes too long - better to just force quit, lose the work and try again.

Can someone tell me how to revert back to 5.2, or even 5.1.  This didn't happen with those service packs.

Are there any more updates coming for 2019?  Or is this as good as it gets (which isn't good).

Thanks

VW 2019 sp5.3

Macbook Pro mid-2015 Mojave

4 answers to this question

@Ride You can revert to a previous SP version by running the Vectorworks updater. Go to Applications>Vectorworks 2019>Vectorworks Updater 2019 > Click on Advanced Options  + Option Key down> Change Version then choose the version that you would like to revert. Before going into this direction, try the Repair option to see if that helps.

Screen Shot 2019-10-17 at 3.37.33 PM.png

Ok.  Repair complete.  Found and repaired 96 files.  I'll try this out for a few days....

• Like 1

Well that didn't last long.  Now, back to SP5.2...