printing rendered model mystery

Ok ... ray bob... you are apparently living in the alternate Totalitarian Universe where there is only one of everyhing...

including hardware and software configurations...

that little mysterious miniature model is generated by the

'ALL Seeing Eye'...

a little info on your set-up can help get this issue resolved.

LOL I'mon, and amen. And PS, I have just returned from your lovely corner of the earth (actually the BVI's, with a little time in St. John). IMO you are a lucky guy. Do you ever get time to enjoy it? What are the requirements for plan submittal there? Can you tell I'm thinking of an eventual change, preferrably to a place where the temp never falls below 65? f. You could PM me if you want. Sorry for the intrusion Ray Bob...

wish I understood what configurations Islandmon is refering to....

and yes colin thats exactly what it appears as only I can only see it when its too late on my print.

I am working on an xp operating system with 10.5 renderworks, architect

thansk for all of your help even the cryptic answers

:-)

• 2 weeks later...

The problem could be as simple as having an unwanted scaled down model layer off the page space ( which is not shown on your laptop display unless you enlarge the view ). The Print Drivers will 'see & print' the scaled down model layer even though you cannot. So everything is working fine.. just check your layers.

Or...

The solution to your dilemma may be found in the synergistic behavour of VW10.5> OpenGL drivers> video circuitry>print drivers installed on your laptop. First, You may want to Test the file on a separate workstation by sending it to NNA.The hardest solution is to upgrade Video & Print Drivers and if you can afford it.. get VW11.01 or go for VW11.5.2 SP.