Focus data not exporting

Hey guys, I just got my educational license for Vision 2020 that I'm using with Vw2019 but anytime I attempt to export my .esc over to Vision, everything works except for the fact that none of my focus data for my fixtures get sent over. I've tried it with about 5 different files, some with a load of lights and some just barebones. I can't seem to find any way to get it working. 

• 3 weeks later...

Currently MVR is the only version that will export focus data, however, ESC is the only version that will export color and gobo data so you are kind of stuck with an either/or. MVR should have exported your focus data, but I think you need to export your focus points as well or it won't work. In my experience they import into Vision as invisible in the MVR format so you could give that a go.

@a2collin If only it were that simple. Technically that would work but you would just have two versions of the plot one that was focused with no color or gobos and one that was just pointed straight down but with all the color and gobos. In my opinion the best approach is MVR and then adding color manually in Vision, but I have had issues assigning gobos to MVR fixtures so I have to import those as ESC and manually focus. Also have had some fixtures like parnels crash the program while trying to manually add color so be ready for that possibility and save often.