I had massive issues before where VWX wouldn't work under a new Mac OS operating system.

Each company blamed the other & neither took any responsibility (what a surprise, eh?)

Is there any issues with VWX2019 & Mac OS 10.15 Catalina before I upgrade?

Thank you.

Edited by ConcourseDM
Spelling error
2 hours ago, Diamond said:

Remember Catalina breaks all 32-bit apps. It isn't just Vectorworks you need to worry about.

More likely are all of those older apps or drivers that you use for specific tasks that will not longer be updated. You can try this app to check 64-bit compatibility… www.stclairsoft.com/Go64

Interestingly, when I run it I get this error. @Tamsin Slatter Do you know if this is an issue?826457007_ScreenShot2019-10-09at6_45_53am.thumb.png.600f944bf01780112215b03aecc6cc8f.png

I asked Tech support the same question a few weeks ago (also based on what I saw with Go64) and received the following reply:

• Like 1
13 hours ago, Diamond said:

Remember Catalina breaks all 32-bit apps. It isn't just Vectorworks you need to worry about.

More likely are all of those older apps or drivers that you use for specific tasks that will not longer be updated. You can try this app to check 64-bit compatibility… www.stclairsoft.com/Go64

Interestingly, when I run it I get this error. @Tamsin Slatter Do you know if this is an issue?826457007_ScreenShot2019-10-09at6_45_53am.thumb.png.600f944bf01780112215b03aecc6cc8f.png

Thanks & noted but I was being specific about VWX 2019 (not 2020) as I don't want the horrendous issue I had before, when I was essentially forced to buy VWX again at full price.

Edited by ConcourseDM
needed to add version.