Wall Height Problems - I figured it out

Dubman

I'm drawing a masonry block wall with brick veneer, I have the layer wall height at 0", I have the Wall Type component top & bottom set to Relative to Wall. In the drawing I have two of these walls perpendicular to each other & joined at the corner. I can see the bottoms and tops are aligned, but in the object info one is @ 0" bottom offset, 3'7" Top Offset, & 3'7" height & the other wall is showing -2" bottom offset, 3'5" top offset, & 3'7" height. How can this be? They are both on same layer & class, same wall type. Both walls are set in the Object info as Layer Elev bottom bound & Layer Elev Top Bound.

Any reason why this is showing this way? When I make each wall with same height & bottom offset they are seen at different heights.

Now I got it! Make this a separate Foundation Layer, make the Layer Wall height to full height of Foundation Wall, made layer Elevation 0", made Object info Bottom Offset -2" & it works

Edited by Dubman