VW Cloud Services Error on Start Up

jeremyb

Question

6 answers to this question

Hello There,

I'm having the same problem as JEREMYB. The same message appears, but my OS is Mac High Sierra (10.13.6), with VW2019 and VW2020 (installed recently).

Before, worked fine with VW2019 and Mac OS 10.11. Following the update of the OS and VW, the message started. Installed a newer version of VW Cloud Services, worked fine for a couple of days, and the message appeared again. I have VW Cloud Services (8.0.911) installed to initiate at startup, but following this problem, if I start the App, it works fine.

The hardware is an iMAC27 (mid2011) with and i7 processor and is connected to a office network of PCs, and servers, with firewall, as was before the update.

Any suggestion most welcome.Thank you.

• Vectorworks, Inc Employee

Hello,

Is anyone here still experiencing the desktop app's error on startup with the latest released version 8.4.933?

If yes, can you please send me the log files right after you have experienced the issue to inikolova@vectorworks.net?

On Mac, zip up the entire folder: /Users/<username>/Library/Logs/Nemetschek/Vectorworks Cloud Services.
On Win, zip up this one: C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Local\Temp\Nemetschek\Vectorworks Cloud Services

Thanks,

Iskra Nikolova