Need help with license activations

Cilusse

Question

Hello everyone,

I've finally got a work computer and I can't activate my copy of Vectorworks 2019 because of my license code was used on too many other computers.

I used to have a external and nomad install of macOS which made me re-activate the software again on every new computer, and probably used many activation allowances.

Now I'm finally settled with a personal and a work computer. Is there a way to change the license code and/or reset the activation count?

I'll make sure to keep it on my machines only in the future.

Thank you very much!

6 answers to this question

36 minutes ago, Cilusse said:

Now I'm finally settled with a personal and a work computer. Is there a way to change the license code and/or reset the activation count?

I'll make sure to keep it on my machines only in the future.

For resetting the serial number, you have to contact your VW tech support with your serial number (do not post the serial number here).

Hi all,

Is it possible to obtain a free lab licence for the college I work in, our media department seem to think it is.  I have managed to get the free student licence for 1 copy, but they need a lab of around 18 machines.

I know this is silly question,  I am a member of the IT Dept and have been asked to look into this for them.

Any help please

PL.