Update Text->Notes from the Database?

I'm new to the databases, but I finally have a project where I've renamed my callouts enough to want to learn it. We have a model that composed of a bunch of arches that like to changes names:

image.thumb.png.a7c25d131d1c28e2c8649d27a7179f40.png

I've linked these to my database:

image.thumb.png.d42d36d852697181cc3a7054631dfb60.png

And then I thought I could update these from the XML (originally they are all lower case):

image.thumb.png.b93b926fff76f4de9a93674b17ac0940.png

Unfortunately, as you can see from my drawing, these updates didn't "automatically link" I thought I would be able to take care of that from the "Reconcile notes" tool but it seems to have no effect forcing me to manually "refresh" each object. 

Is there a command to automatically force the update? I can't seem to find it in the manual or the forum.

I haven't found a use for the reconcile notes tool though I haven't tried again since I've been on vw2019 so maybe it has improved.

You can control callout text and formatting for all callouts in a file via a worksheet. If you want to explore this option then here are a couple of threads that goes into this in some detail. One of the posts has a sample "housekeeping" worksheet which I use to manage all callouts and keynotes in a file - so you may want to have a play with that. I've since developed another worksheet just for use on keynotes callouts.

The worksheet can't link to a notes database directly but once a note is in the file (on at least one callout) that note can be copied through to as many other callouts as required directly from the worksheet. The callouts/keynotes automatically update on the drawing.

I should note that I am yet to explore data tags which I understand are very powerful and may be a better way to go than callouts, however I don't think data tags can yet link directly into a notes database.

Happy to help if you have questions.