Tile fills not showing in viewport annotations

Boh

I thought I'd be clever and spent some time making some custom tile fills I could use to indicate fire rated walls. Worked great on the design layers. However my wall legend is in the viewport annotation space and the tile fills of the walls in the legend aren't showing. They appear whilst I am zooming or panning but then dissappear again.

See vid

Pretty frustrating.

Any ideas what I could do to fix it or is this a known bug?

The thing is that the fill still print to pdf...

The

Guest Alex Sagatov

@Boh If that setting fixes it (Switching off of Best Performance), this normally points to an issue in of the updates to the graphics module.

In my test file, it seems that the custom tiles I made are working in the design layer, viewports, and annotations. Can you possibly send me the file in the screenshots (you can likely take a copy and delete everything besides the specific objects that display the working fill and broken fill)? Considering my test tiles are working, this may point to a specific setting.. but I tried toggling all the ones I could think of and it didn't seem to make a difference.