I have a reeeeeeally long worksheet generated from a load of data in my drawing. 

I want to display the whole thing on a sheet, but because there is so much information it doesn't fit on the page, and as such I want to split the worksheet (probably a couple of times, and ideally with the headers repeating!) so that I can fit all the info on one page neatly. I also want to still be able to recalculate the worksheet.

Is this possible? 

824013170_Screenshot2019-09-17at12_17_18.thumb.png.5d38fc3e83019e40787e136e52db5f45.png

Unless you split it into 3 seperate worksheets and play with the criteria so nothing is repeated then I think the only other options are to either place the worksheet on a design layer and create viewports of seperate portions or simply scale the worksheet to fit your page. 

• Like 1

What we do is is what to is to what Boh notes; that is put the Worksheet on a Design Layer at 1:1 scaled & then make several Viewports taking care not to miss or duplicate cell rows. To ensure this we often add a blank cell row with the note "Continued...."

Edited by Jim Smith