Vectorworks University

• 1 month later...
On 9/14/2019 at 2:38 AM, JuanP said:

@Christiaan Yes, it is new, and we are very excited about providing this new platform to all our users. We announced that we were working on it the last Design Summit and now we just released it. The Vectorworks University is the central repository of training content, here we will have not only classes, tutorials, new features, etc. but we will be hosting our certification program soon and looking forward to getting your feedback. 

I hope the Certification program is set up in a way that Initial Levels could be completed while using the Trial version.

I am using the Vivaldi browser with a VPN extension called "Private Internet Access". The VPN was disabled, and the the site was white-listed, but I still had the issue.

In the extension settings I found "Disable Website Referrer". Once I deselected this function, everything started to work.

Thanks for the assistance.

• Like 1
  • 3 months later...
  • Administrator
On 2/5/2020 at 1:30 AM, Kenny Green said:

When will the certification program be launched and is their cureently any info regarding it?

The certification program is high into our priorities for this year and is currently on the works. I'll be able to provide you all with  more information about this new program and its progress in Q4.

• Administrator
On 2/5/2020 at 6:54 PM, Tanner Shelton said:

What will happen with the training items in Vectorworks service Select? When I was learning Vectorworks earlier this year, the Vectorworks service select items all seemed sub par compared to the Vectorworks University items that I found.

We are migrating all relevant training content to Vectorworks University to provide our users with a better experience. Users will also benefit from additional premium content by login in with their current Service Select credentials. We will be adding more content and new features with time.

• 1 month later...
  • Administrator
4 minutes ago, grant_PD said:

I would like to see a suggestion box at VWU

@grant_PD You can access the Feedback form by creating an account in VWU > Account settings. We appreciate your feedback especially on what content to create in the future, thanks!!!

Screen Shot 2020-03-17 at 11.56.44 AM.png

• Like 1

@JuanP hi Juan, have just filled in feedback form on VW Uni site, am interested in Space Tools, Room Finish worksheets, etc etc, are there any tutorials out there with an in depth look at how they are used in real world situations ? interested to utilise the Space Tools for Interior Design projects ? 

• Like 2