3D locus - label showing 0 elevation

I have about 300 3D locus that a few days ago I used to build my DTM. All the loci are in the Mod-Site-Civil layer. I input all the spot heights in the Z plane. The DTM built fine and the Locus showed the correct elevation on the plan - Label Reference-Elevation.

I have now returned to the layer having been working in a different layer and all the labels with elevation heights are now showing 0.00. The Z heights are all still correct. If I select one of the locus points and change scale factor from 1 to 1 - ie force an update, the label then shows correctly.

1. What am I doing wrong or is this a bug?

2. How can I correct the label error without selecting all the Loci and performing a refresh? There are other, non locus objects in the same class so I cannot select all.

Thanks

Ian

Ian, I don't use the labels so can only comment peripherally. There have been other PIOs that require refreshing. One thing you can do is use custom select (in the Organize menu) to select them all. Then one edit should be all that is required. Perhaps once selected it might be an idea to group them or assign them their own class for later editing.