PC Users Dark Interface - Not High Contrast -VW2020

uglycat

PC users,  I found a utility called "classic color panel" by wintools.info. It enables you to change the color settings just like you could prior to windows 8. It works better than trying to use the high contrast settings, just remember to save your current color settings before changing anything as it changes settings in the registry (It will ask). It doesn't seem to have any effect on any other part of windows, only programs that use the ancient windows interface from windows 3.1 see the changes. Its not a theme that required a crack either, working really nice so far, Vectorworks has a couple issues notably the resource manager seems to not adhere to the color changes but otherwise working great, Lots of room to customize. I was hoping for a dark interface with VW2020 but this actually seems to work well until that happens. I had previously posted about using the high contrast setting to do this but that had a lot more limitations than this seems to. I am not associated with the utility in any way.

VW 2020 PC DARK.jpg

• Like 2