Mobility - Somewhat OT

I am in somewhat of a quandry. My work load is shifting to a point where I will be managing large projects ie $30,000,000 European-style resort and $15,000,000 golf community to give an example. I also have several smaller projects that keep me moving. Also this fall I will be touring Italy researching the architecture for the resort.

I am debating between a smart phone with good pda capablitites using a foldable keyboard for text and report writing or a small notebook (12" screen). Mobility is of importance.

The ability to have cad available is not great, but would be handy. I can print to pdf and load on the pda.

Has anyone faced this yet, and what have been your experiences. Pro's and con's welcome.

thks in advance.

[ 06-06-2005, 11:49 AM: Message edited by: tvetter ]

I'd second that - a small (A4 sized) notebook is the way to go. Apple if you use Apple, others if you use PCs! Problem with PDAs is that to geta decent one you are already lugging around something the size of an A5 notebook (paper one that is!). Then there's the keyboard....