Page setup problem in Tiger

I'm having a curious problem with the page setup in tiger (10.4.1). When I create a new file, Vectorworks will crash when I go to page setup. This happens every time which basically means that I can't print anything. The same thing happens with some old files, but not all. This happens in version 10 and version 11.5 and on three different computers (2.7 G5s). I have purged out all of the printers and just added one but still the same problem. And yes, I have repaired my permissions. Any one else having this problem? Any solutions?

Fred Perkins

Hugo i am having the same problem. I moved my vw folder out of Applications but i am still having the problem on selected drawing. do i have to reinstall vw in to a differnet location (where on my mac should i put vw if not in apps) any help would be much appreciated I am using Dual 1.25 G4 with os X 10.4.1 with vw 11.5

Ole

Check check check those Fonts ... my recent similar crash experiences have all been directly related to Font issues. One bad font will take down the app. What I mean by bad font is a font ID which is not registered in the OSX System. To fix the problem you will need to manually check each and every font and size ...

The other day I placed a Symbol Font in a note with an equation and that little sucker mangled the file structure but before saving I removed the instance and viola' the file returned to normal ! Hope this helps ... me no no...

Fred

I have tried moving both vw app and removing text and have had no luck either. When you upgraded to tiger did you do a clean install or did you just upgrade your existing system. I only ask because this will be my next step but it is time consuming and I will eventually have to upgrade all the macs in my office. Any other suggestions very welcome