ghunter

SP4 Crashing for Braceworks Reset Braceworks IDs

Question

I recently upgraded to SP4 and am using Braceworks.  When I choose the Reset Braceworks IDs option the progress meter gets about half way along then VW crashes consistently.  If I create a test plan from scratch the fucntion works, however in existing plans it crashes.  I tried a few plans and it is happening in all the ones I tried. Anyone else experiencing this problem?

Thanks

2 answers to this question

@ghunter could you send me a PM with a test file for testing, please? also, if you can add as part of your signature, type of computer, OS, and version of Vectorworks in use that will be helpful for our troubleshooting too.

thanks,

HI Juan, Peter Neufeld at OzCad here in Australia confirmed for me yesterday with some test files it is crashing in SP4 and beta SP5.  I believe he has raised an incident so for the time being I've been advised to revert to SP3.  Thank you.