Oject in 2 different classes

MarianS

Question

Hi there, I seem to have an issue with various objects ( columns and Windows&Doors ) They are assigned to a class created by me, Columns to Structural-Columns class and W&D in the automatically created class WD. The problem is when I make the NONE class invisible, which is there by default it makes my objects in the classes mentioned above invisible as they would be ssigned to the NONE class. Anyone with an answer please ? 

Thank you.

6 answers to this question

The Classes you are using for your objects become Container Classes when there are objects that are complex and have different Classes used for their components.

The None Class needs to be visible at all times and in all Viewports.  Your visibility problem exists because you are trying to use the None Class to control visibility of objects or object parts.

Ok got it. None class needs to be visible. I just came across this issue as I didn't quite understood why a simple object like a column without any components in different classes can be affected by the None class? I can understand the Container classes for doors & windows as they have indeed numerous components in different classes but for a simple object ... just does not make sense. Thank you for your prompt response anyway.