LeeElston

Keynote Legends

If I have a keynote which I later don't need to use, in the legend it appears as 'N/A'. I can send this to the bottom of the list, but the only way I have found to remove it is to use the 'sort' button, which then re-orders the full list which loses any logic of numbering items consecutively in the viewport. Is there a way around this?

thanks in advance

keynote.JPG

Deleting Keynotes

If you delete a keynote, the remaining keynotes are not renumbered. The keynote legend maintains a “gap” or placeholder displaying the custom text specified in Unused Position Text. However, if Re-use Unused Positions is selected and another keynote is placed in the drawing, the new keynote replaces the first “gap” keynote. Clicking Remove Gaps from the Object Info palette of a selected keynote legend also removes gaps; another way to remove gaps is to sort the keynotes in the Notes Manager: Keynote List dialog box.