fhunt

Landscape areas: Alternative schedule size

Hi, 

Is there a way to assign an alternative schedule size for plants in landscape areas. I have a plant in the plant database at schedule size C1 in the plant style but for some other areas I require that plant to be a P9. Is there a way to assign the plant at an alternative size to its plant style in a landscape area without creating another plant in the resource manger solely for the smaller size? 

Posted (edited)

@fhunt whenever I have run into similar challenges I make another plant symbol (duplicate the original in the resource browser) and give it another schedule size. Not ideal, but it works.

Edited by J. Wallace

simply go to the advanced plant settings in the OIP and set a custom size per plant while using the same symbol.

• Like 1

@bgoff could you direct me a little further? I can't seem to find an option in the object info pallet which allows you to set custom sizes. screenshot attached.1543508535_ScreenShot2019-08-20at15_26_10.thumb.png.5f81404b9e8e3263fd5c12b5fdbd981a.png