AndyjBard

3D Web Viewer

Good Day all.

Has anyone had much experience exporting a 3D model so a client can view it through their browser? I think Im following the basic guides correctly but finish up with a mostly white 3D model with only a few of the textures showing, and all the image props are just solid crosses?

Any ideas or directions to a good tutorial to look at would be much appreciated.

Cheers

Im putting the model into a 3D aerial perspective, then selecting all objects, then file -  export - export web view (3D only)

I have this written out somewhere, but off of the top of y head, you need a camera or perspective view, Not Orthogonal is important. You shouldn't have to select the objects, you're exporting from the view. Web View only support openGL rendering. You do need to have the view rendered when exporting

Thanks for the reply. I seem to have done everything you have mentioned but I take another look and double check everything again. Cheers