Rotate Wood Floor Board on Plan

Julian78

Hello,

I am drawing a one-point perspective drawing and need to render the floor - see picture. If I use the image from attribute (wood) the default direction of the woodboard will be vertical  but I would like it to be horizontal. How can I do this? If I select the image and chose rotate this will rotate the whole object not the actual image of the wooden floor. Same goes if I want to scale the object if I want the floor to appear bigger in foreground and smaller in background. Even If I flip horizontally but nothing doing...Can anyone advise please ?

1327294469_Screenshot2019-08-09at21_57_15.thumb.png.21d7a02576ae89661b7d185ef0ba1d99.png

Screenshot 2019-08-09 at 22.07.26.png

Screenshot 2019-08-09 at 22.10.19.png

Edited by Julian78
more pics and explanation

I don't know if VW has enough image manipulation tools to do what you want in a 2D drawn perspective. If you modeled it in 3D and then just set the view and perspective to what you want is would be relatively easy.

Try this. Draw a polygon to represent your floor object and apply the texture to it. Use the Attribute Mapping tool in the Basic tool set to se the angle of the boards to as close as you can get.

You may end up having to export the texture to an image editing program and "taper" it there. Then import the image back into VW and make a new texture. Probably have to go back and forth a few times.

Or it might be easier to just export the line work and then add the textures in something like photoshop that is designed for that type of work.

HTH.  Someone else might have a much better idea for you. You probably want to edit your post again. The images are not coming through.