List object style in a worksheet

Is it possible to list the style of an object in a data base worksheet?

Im particularly interested in title block border styles and WinDoor styles. I have two way worksheets where I can manipulate title blocks or WinDoor objects throughout a file but I can’t figure out how to list the title blocks style. It would be great to be able to change style from the worksheet if possible. 

Anyone got got a suggestion?

Thanks in advance!

I don't have WinDoor, so I can't comment on that. 

I took a quick look at the title block boarder object yesterday and it appears that the Style is stored in the parameter record. I have not had time to look and see if there are other hidden records storing the information.

So for a quick starting point I have to say NO it is not possible, at least not easily.

Thanks Pat. I have already run your awesome "List PIO record fields" script on a title block border object and a "style" field doesn't appear unfortunately.

It must be accessible somehow, even if just to show in a worksheet as an uneditable item. That way one could cross check all title block borders in a file.

Turns out that PIO Styles are not stored in a record, but is an actual script property of the object itself. Copy and paste the following script into a blank Vectorscript and name it GetPIOStyle.

Then use the following function in a database row cell where the objects are Title Block Borders (or any other Styled PIO, I think).

=RUNSCRIPT(GetPIOStyle)

Procedure GetPIOStyle;

Begin
	WSScript_SetResStr(GetPluginStyle(WSScript_GetObject));
End;

Run(GetPIOStyle);

Again, I don't have WinDoor, so I think it will work, but I have no way to test.

That sounds like a great idea. Unfortunately can't get it to work. Have doubled checked instructions, refreshed libraries, restarted VW... and yes my user libraries all work for other resources. Your magnetic personality is not kicking in today!!!

Surely note pad should work as a text editor?

image.thumb.png.464053cb30cb65623d4485ef0771dea9.png

So now the script only works when I have it in my user library. It doesn't work when it is in my workgroup library - have refreshed, restarted etc. And the workgroup library is definitely set up correctly as other default resources are accessible).

Hmmm...