Angled Section View

I have an object I created in 3D but it's at a 30degree angle. I've created the orthographic views on the sheet layer of the overall element that object is placed on. Then I created a section view thru that object but it comes in on a angle though the section view should make it come in flat. I went to the properties dialogue and set the angle to compensate but it doesn't change. I don't see any other setting to rectify this. I've enclosed a view of the page.

Screen Shot 2019-08-02 at 8.07.22 AM.png

Rotating sheet layer viewports seems to be a bit of a rabbit hole. In some quick testing with various viewports I found all rotated reliably at 90 degree increments but not necessarily at small increments. I created a quick test file of your scenario and was able to correct the rotation of my section viewport. I haven't upgraded to Mojave so your issue may be related to that. Are you able to post an example file for us to look at?

1876415589_ScreenShot2019-08-02at7_52_10AM.thumb.png.af7907f9636e6e78c1e708be4bebaca9.png

I agree that its very weird for the section viewport to be created at an angle.

Kevin