Show Wall Start, and Wall End markers as an Option in Top/Plan View

GGC

Question

The need to know which end of the wall is the start, and which end of the wall

is the end in top/plan view as an option (marker colors to be selected in the

"Interactive Appearance Settings" preferences) would be a great time saver, for a variety

of reasons such as door and window pios trim, sill and other options, other pios

that use interior/exterior wall sides, or knowing before selecting the wall which

wall end to use the "cap" option on in the OIP.

3 answers to this question

Selected walls in Top/Plan already show this information. There is a triangle that displays at the beginning of the wall. It is in the same color as the Snap Points - Active Layer Interactive Appearance Settings.

I would think in many or most drawings if this displayed for non selected walls it would be an impediment rather than a benefit. But that is me. Your preference could be different.

Pardon my ignorance, not to specify when walls are Not selected in the beginning of the comment.

I made a single implied reference of the wall selection status at the end.

To reiterate, when walls are Not selected in top/plan view the walls to show the wall start, and the

wall end similar to when walls are selected.

As far as this preference option being an impediment not for myself--to know which side of the wall

is which for pios, and to know before I select the wall which end of the wall I will cap via the OIP

A simple preference toggle VS would toggle this option just in time to either show, or not show 

the wall start, and wall end  for walls.