Title Block Border Styles / Libraries

Hi all.

I am just getting into using the 'new' Title Block Border tool. I understand generally how the tool works and have managed to create some custom styles for our office set up. I now want to have the styles accessible as content from our office workgroup libraries. I have tried repeatedly to find a way to get the styles to show as options under the "styles" drop down when the tool is selected with no luck.

Similarly for the Title Block North point symbols - I have some custom symbols I would like to be available as default content but try as I may I can't get them to show.

I thought maybe Title Block styles just don't work in a workgroup scenario, so I tried again placing my custom styles and north point symbols in the appropriate folders of my own user library - again with no luck.

It gets worse - now I cannot even get the factory shipped default Title Block Border styles located in the program libraries to show when I select the TBB tool. See screen shot.Have tried refreshing libraries, closing down VW, restarting my machine...

image.thumb.png.c02306748c3dbaa32de12749c615140f.png

I am finding this quite confusing, frustrating and time consuming. The VW help isn't really providing any solutions.

Are there bugs involved here or is this working as designed and am I missing something?

Any help appreciated, thanks!

Thanks for the links Pat. I went through them and get it all however I actually already have workgroup folders set up correctly as they work for other resources like hatches etc. It just seems to be the title block border styles and North Point symbols

Even if I had set the workgroup up incorrectly it still doesn't explain why object styles and North point symbols don't show up in the Vectorworks Libraries. Another screen shot similar to the previous one but this time showing no North point symbols available in the Vectorworks Library even though I know they are there.

image.thumb.png.c5feb9f3b5dc1081b47c63796d5db75c.png

Any ideas?

Thanks Pat. Not sure what happened but after refreshing the RM Libraries (again) it has started working. I refreshed the Libraries previously with no luck, so tried restart - again with no luck. But now it decides to work... (sigh).