Not finding the correct Fixture Modes

Hello all,

I would like to drop a quick question about Fixture Modes in Spotlight. I am trying to visualise some effects created in an ETC Eos console through my Nomad and Vision but I am struggling to find the correct fixture modes in Vectorworks for the units I want to test.

I was wondering if I could edit or create new custom fixture modes which would match the one in the rig I am using. For example, in this case I have a rig with 18 ETC D40 Lustr+ HSIC with strobe control. In VW I can only find the Direct, RGB and Color Mix modes.

Any help would be amazing and really really appreciated.

All the bests,

Santiago Martinez

• Vectorworks, Inc Employee

@santmart New fixture modes can only be created by Vectorworks.

If you are a member of Vectorworks Service select you can submit your fixture request here.

https://serviceselect.vectorworks.net/support/fixturerequestform

Vision users can using the link at the bottom of this page to request new fixture modes.

https://www.vectorworks.net/en/vision

Please be sure to specify the needed fixture mode.

• Vectorworks, Inc Employee

Other user's fixture modes and Vision fixture requests will de delivered via the Content Updater you can run from within Vision. They will also be delivered to other users with Service Packs of Vectorworks.

Vectorworks symbol fixture requests will be delivered by updating the libraries available in service select which will automatically show up in the Vectorworks Resource Manager.