Spacebar + Middle Mouse Button to Orbit

Hi all,

When using Vectorworks and a mouse that has a middle mouse button one can hit ctrl + middle mouse button to invoke the ORBIT TOOL. If one simply hits the middle mouse button than one can PAN.

Here's my question. I'd like to hit space bar + the middle mouse button and invoke the ORBIT TOOL. Is there a preference somewhere that one can change in order to do this?

Thanks in advance!

Many thanks for your answer @zoomer. It's a real pity one can't change this. It's much more comfortable to reach the space bar (it's larger and more centered on the keyboard) than the ctrl key. 

If I wouldn't have a three button mouse and only a two button mouse, I would leave the space bar to pan, but, when you have a three button mouse what I do is that when I pan I don't press the spacebar, I simply press my middle mouse button. So with a three button mouse it makes more sense ergonomically to press the space bar an not the ctrl key to temporarily invoke the orbit tool.

I hope this preference gets implemented somewhere in Vectorworks Preferences in the future! Either in a service pack or in a future release of VW.