Complex Window

I'm trying to create a window that matches the angle of my dormer (22˚). Is there any way to do this using the window tool? I suspect that each panel will have to be individually modelled but how would VW quantify/recognize it when putting together window schedules. I've attached a screenshot of the intent as well as the 3D model to date. Note that the window is realistically made up of 4 larger panels since structural post will run between them to support the roof above. I suspect that the windows will need to be modelled with this logic? 

Screen Shot 2019-07-24 at 2.44.02 PM.png

Screen Shot 2019-07-24 at 2.45.04 PM.png

Yes, you can do this (and it's easiest if you have the four windows modeled separately).  In the OIP, experiment with the "Top Shape" set to "Sloped" and fiddle with the "Rise" amount to get the correct pitch.  In your case, where you have two bands of windows atop one another, you can also experiment with the "Transom" setting to closely approximate the upper window lites. 

1326622641_ScreenShot2019-07-24at5_08_14PM.thumb.png.d0a6c981d93ef3ea33b004f72728bfca.png

Do as Taproot suggest above, and I would add that once you create one window with the correct slope you can duplicate it and simply change the height and elevation. You can also create windows on one side of the wall (left or right) and then use the mirror tool (in top/plan view) to duplicate it to the opposite side, using the ridge/center as the mirror point.

As a note, it would be good if VW's Windows (and Doors) allowed for a Pitch or angle instead of just using Rise. However if you're willing to do a little math and a little trial and error it's not terribly difficult to achieve your goal.