Clerestory Window Issue

22 hours ago, TomKen said:

I've had this happen as well.   I dragged the door out of the wall and back in again and it corrected itself.

I've tried that and it is not working. The work around is to have a separate wall above on another design layer, but this is not ideal in almost all situations. Any other thoughts?

I do not see this problem. First, I inserted a door. Then I inserted a clerestory window, but off to the side, not directly above the door. Then I disabled Wall Insertion Mode and dragged the clerestory into place above the door. See attached for result.

Perhaps you accidentally ended up with a door and/or window that are not "In Wall" (ie: properly inserted)??130606747_ScreenShot2019-07-24at8_43_45AM.thumb.png.687fde0eab3798fc9842601118a811c9.png

2 hours ago, CipesDesign said:

I do not see this problem. First, I inserted a door. Then I inserted a clerestory window, but off to the side, not directly above the door. Then I disabled Wall Insertion Mode and dragged the clerestory into place above the door. See attached for result.

Perhaps you accidentally ended up with a door and/or window that are not "In Wall" (ie: properly inserted)??130606747_ScreenShot2019-07-24at8_43_45AM.thumb.png.687fde0eab3798fc9842601118a811c9.png

This seemed to work. Not entirely sure why as the wall was highlighted when I originally inserted the clerestory window. All is good now though. I'll keep an eye out for this in the future. Thank you for your help!