Stephan Moenninghoff

Upload to forum size-limited?

Question

7 answers to this question

35 minutes ago, RussU said:

splitting across multiple zip files might help?

I don't think that works with the Marionette download system. I have no idea how large the other Marionettes are but maybe I have just hit the ceiling.

1 hour ago, Nicolas Goutte said:

Jim Wilson has once ago meant that the limit was 2 MB. No idea if this limit from 2015 is still valid.

I don't think this was ever true for the Marionette section. Books 2.2 have 331.1MB, Books 2.3 have 337.8MB. My guess is something broke somewhere on the way.

3 hours ago, Stephan Moenninghoff said:

I was about to upload a new version of my Books Marionette, containing some lever-arch file symbols but the upload was cancelled with an error. Is there a limit to file sizes?

Thanks.

It appears there might be… I tried uploading a large-fish image the other day and could not, when reduced to about 2Mb, no probs to upload.

On 7/22/2019 at 3:57 PM, Tamsin Slatter said:

Hmm, I don't know Stephan, but I will check. But I am very excited to see a new version of your Books tool!

Hi Tamsin, I have now posted a DropBox link. Upload is terminated with unknown error (-200). I have included some lever arch files in the embedded library of symbols.

• Like 1