CharlottePea

Double socket and light switch - help needed

Hello,

I am trying to insert double sockets (or outlet if you are American) and light switches into walls of a 3D room I've managed to draw (I'm new to 3D).  I can only find one 3D outlet in the resources manager but it is single and I need double. 

Are there 3D double sockets and a 3D light switches anywhere?  If so please help me find them.

Thank you

Charlotte

Hi Charlotte,

There are Receptacle and Switch Tools in the MEP Tool Set that have a number of configuration options and will also display in 3D.

Best,

-Scott

If you'd like more choices, I'd recommend searching BIMobject. The models available on their website include IFC data sets and standard classifications for better model management and communication. There's also a plug-in browser available in the Furn/Fix toolset for BIMobject. One thing to note if you're using the current plug-in browser is that not all types of models on their website will download directly to Vectorworks and must be downloaded and then imported.